Thursday, August 20, 2015

THE READING HOUR - WEBSITES

During the Reading Hour program on local community radio 3mFM last Saturday afternoon I promised to put links to the websites I used as reference material.  Here they are.

For information on the book awards by Speech Pathology Australia you can visit here.  If you're interested in books related to specific speech-language disorders take a look here. For information on how to choose children's books to support speech and language development, I found some good information here.  And finally, which books are best? How the type of book affects children's language learning, take a look at this website.

Remember, I've kept my notes from the program so if you can't, or don't want, to go to a website, come in and have a look at the material I found on these sites.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment