Friday, June 19, 2015

ADULT COLOURING BOOKS - A TREND?

A couple of weeks ago I wrote about adult colouring books and since then we've had more queries about them.  Consequently I've spent some time looking for different versions and we look forward to there being more on the shelves soon.  There are some in our window right now. 

The reason for this post is a comment made by a visitor to the area about her need for a small selection of colouring pencils she could put in her handbag............so another search turned up these little gems.  Small round boxes with a selection of little colouring pencils.  They will be on our shelves in a couple of weeks.  I'll let you know when they arrive.  Cute?



 This is the general size and shape and there will a selection of colour and style.  If you think you'd like a set let me know and I'll put one away for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment