Tuesday, January 20, 2015

NEW DIRECTION FOR INFORMATION FROM FOSTER'S LITTLE BOOKSHOP

Over the last two years we've spent a large amount of time posting information on Facebook and found in recent months that it isn't us who decides who sees our posts, Facebook is.  This means that no matter how much information I put out there that might be of interest to my readers...........many of them don't get to see it in their 'feed'.  I don't want to do that in 2015 so I've resurrected our blog and this is where we will be posting material from now on.

Initially I'll send an email to our client list and attached a link to the blog, if anyone isn't interested they only need to let me know and I'll remove their name from the list.  You can make comment on the posts..........or not, dependent on what you think, or how you feel.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment