Tuesday, February 28, 2012

BOOK OF THE YEAR - 2012 - R. J. PALACIO


"WONDER" by R. J. Palacio

I know it's early in 2012 to call any book 'the book of the year', and yet I really don't think any other story is going to move and affect me as much as this one did. R. J. Palacio has written a book for young adults; this is also a book for adults. There are so many ways this story can touch the reader. Here is an interview with the author, she gives the background to how the story came into being and that is a story in itself.

Click on the title above and read the story description, then please buy the book (or borrow from the library or a friend) and when you've enjoyed the story, it would be wonderful if you would put a review on our website, please. This is a title that will be on our shelves in the bookshop and on my bookshelves at home. I will even buy a copy to loan out! It's a story I think everyone should read.

No comments:

Post a Comment